Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Dear Larry,

Since I think you read my blog more often than you check email, I figured I'd write you a note. I feel like I haven't seen you in weeks. I'm still trapped in this freezing conference room working on really boring stuff.

How are things up your way? Anything new and exciting going on? Please come visit soon. I need to be entertained.

Your friend,
Weezie

PS - MUPP is back in town. We really should have toilet papered his space when we had the chance. Be nice to him - he can't help the fact that he is only slightly smarter than a cocker spaniel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You must be right, considering it's October and I'm just checking both your site and my email.

I also feel a disconnect -- it's work, and it's other things too. Don't let this job eat away at our friendship! I still like you, I'm just not "in like" with you.

get it? haha haha ha.

Oh yeah, I hate my job.