Thursday, July 12, 2007

What up? I'm back

Ok. You know when I said I’d by updating my blog more since I wasn’t working? Well, I lied. Honestly, I’ve had plenty to post about, but haven’t spent enough time at the computer share it all.

In the past 10 weeks, I’ve been to Columbia, Sarasota, Orlando, Nashville, Raleigh, White Lake (NC), LA, Chatanooga, Atlanta, Austin, and San Francisco. I’ve also been to Brooklyn more times in the past 10 weeks than I’ve been in my lifetime.

I’ve been vacationing, working on my cookbook and trying to raise capital for our new company. It’s been fun, yet exhausting and I’m sooooo thankful to be back in NYC. With that, I’ll leave you with a 10 week Hot List.

Highlights
No job, good dates, trips to visit friends, Den’s fun bday, so much fantastic music released, beach vacays, family vacays, coming back to NYC

Lowlights
One REALLY bad date, getting my stuff stolen in SF (totally awful)

Spotlight
The Bright Eyes show was probably the best I’ve seen in years. Mr. BE was great – he could’ve used a haircut, but he is still so damn purty! My love for MR. BE aside, it was a spectacular show. Gillian Welch was awesome. And Britt Daniel was hot and perfect and also awesome. And I was so close to the stage I could barely believe it. I was like a kid in a candy store…it was a perfect ending to what so far has been the best week of 2007.

What I’m listening to
The new Spoon album…all day long.

No comments: