Friday, June 17, 2005

I Heart MR

So, once again, it has been way too long since I’ve written anything because work is still crazy busy. My relationship is now non-existent – which frees up some time, but ending it has taken most of my energy. And, on top of that, I’ve been really sick.

Needless to say, I don’t have much to speak out about…except that last night Mo Rocca had a piece on “The Tonight Show” and it was too funny. Basically, it was a very witty “mockumentary” about Superman filmed in Metropolis. First of all, anything that Mo Rocca does is usually very funny, but he also found a way to incorporate the Dukes of Hazzard and the General Lee, which he jumped into a la Bo and Luke Duke style (which for the kids that didn’t a) live in america or b) didn’t have a TV means via the window, into the piece. He ended the whole thing eating a corndog – which we know I love. It made for a great end to my less than great day.

Yes - pathetic as it may be, that’s all I got.

No comments: