Monday, June 27, 2005

Weekend Update

The highlight of this weekend doesn't involve shoes, boys, or bands. My favorite part of the weekend was riding a bike for the first time in years. It was really fun, despite the fact that it was a billion degrees outside. “Either/Or” and I took his bike to Central Park, rented a bike for me and rode around the loop. Then we decided to leave the park and take a trip down the Westside to the G.W. bridge. I had such a good time that I’m thinking of getting a bike of my own. I’ve been thinking all weekend about my new bike and I’ve got a clear image in mind of what I want. It will be silver or black with a black wicker basket on the front (for one day transporting my cute, little dog) and a pink horn. The only tricky part of the purchase is finding a helmet that is functional, yet fashionable.

No comments: