Monday, June 19, 2006

Weezie is back

I honestly can’t believe March was the last time I posted. Things have been nuts over the last few months and I’ve been dying to write, but I couldn’t find the time or the energy. Life has definitely kept me on my toes. So, with that being said, I’ll recap April, May, and June (so far) with the Hot-List. Please note items marked with * need (and will receive) further explanation. Here you go:

Highlights:
Rockelle*, finding my doppleganger*, The New Girl*, super fun weddings, my new shoes, Adult Camp*, summer in NYC, Mack* – the new puppy, my sister getting engaged, having the best friends ever.

Lowlights:
Either/Or taking permanent residence on the “On Notice” list, work stress, the deaths of my dog, a dear friend I just saw and an old friend with whom I’d lost contact, too much traveling*, not having balance*

Spotlight:
My debut karaoke performance of Gold-Digger after LAG’s wedding…it was amazing and caught on video!!!*

Crazy work story:
I guess the craziest thing that has happened at work is that I got in trouble for not spending enough time playing video games. I’m serious…I’ve got an email to prove it, but it is too ridic to even explain.

What I’m listening to:
Jenny Lewis and the Watson Twins

No comments: