Sunday, August 05, 2007

Hotlist: 07.05.07

Not much going on here.

I've been at my parent's house for 4 days now and am pretty much bored out of my skull. But I'm well-rested. Last night I slept for 11 hours. The night before I slept for 9. It has been good to detox from the past three weeks of debauchery. I've got nothing else but the hotlist.

Highlights
Seeing Grey Gardens before it closed, Arepas (otherwise known as the best thing I've eaten in a really long time) from Caracas, impromptu Mojito Crawl, Cuz's new job, visiting with High School friends, hanging with mama, and not drinking for five days.

Lowlights
Not drinking for five days

Spotlight

Having my BFF in town for a long weekend. It was a great time, although I was a little grumpy from serious lack of sleep. But she put up with my grumpy ass and we laughed for five days straight.

What I'm listening to
Someone gifted this song to me on iTunes

They sent it from an email address I didn't recognize and signed "Guess Who."

Dear Guess Who,

Thank you for the gift. You reminded me that I love The Fratellis and this song, in particular. I have listened to it about 500 times. And even though it was driving me crazy trying to figure out who sent it, I'm just satisfied knowing that someone would think of me when they hear it.

XXX,
Weezie

No comments: