Friday, February 24, 2006

It's been a few weeks but...

I haven’t written in a while because I’ve been swamped at work and my social calendar has been booked. I’m glad it is Friday. It’s been a hell of a week. I haven’t eaten a real meal since Wednesday and I’m so hung over from last night’s social outing that I can barely hold up my own head. I don’t know who thought it was a good idea to stay out past 3 AM on a school night. But, somewhere between work and home yesterday, I signed up for a big night out on the town. Anyway, here’s the latest HOT LIST.

Highlights:
25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, getting new curtains in my bedroom, and all of the things “Either/Or” said or did that made me laugh

Lowlights:
My dad had surgery, my nana broke her leg, and all of the things that “Either/Or” said or did that made me cry

Spotlight:
Starring as guest DJ at Epsteins last night – in other words, I made a great play-list on my iPod, we shut the jukebox off, and listened to my music all night. I really felt like I owned the place. I’ve been told that I actually went behind the bar and made myself a drink at one point. Being cute and fearless has its privileges.

Crazy work story:
This isn’t really crazy, but we got a sneak peak at the new products for 2007 at Toy Fair last week. Attention Kids: don’t get your hopes up – there’s nothing coming worth getting excited about.

What I’m listening to:
I’m constantly playing either the Death Cab or the Bright Eyes albums with a short break for Gold Digger every once in a while.

No comments: